Sometimes life can be really difficult to contend with, everything may feel overwhelming, and it might seem difficult to see a way through. This could be due to a number of different reasons such as:
* Feeling low, hopeless, lonely, depressed
* Feeling anxious or afraid
* Suffering with stress at home and/or in the workplace
* Suffering with a long term physical or mental health condition which we are finding difficult to adjust to and manage
* Experiencing relationship/marital problems
* Loss of a loved one through break-up, divorce, or death
* Recovering from being critically ill or having a loved one who is
* Traumatic events in our past which are still troubling us and preventing us from moving forward with our lives.
* Or we may want to change our behaviour, for example: stop smoking, eat healthier, take more exercise, and so forth.
Whatever the problem is, it can really help to talk to a psychologist who will give you a safe and confidential space to speak about what's bothering you, an expert listening ear to focus only on you and to what you have to say, and to help you in a caring, professional, and completely non-judgemental way.
If you would like to see a psychologist at Psychological Therapy in Practice, you can either send an email to: email@example.com, or alternatively send a message via this website from the Contact us page.
You will be offered an initial free 15 minute telephone consultation, so you can decide whether psychological therapy is for you.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make an appointment, or you can send a message via this website on the Contact Us page.
CURRENTLY THERE IS NO AVAILABILTY AS OF 08/09/2023 - THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND THE SITE WILL BE UPDATED WHEN THERE IS AVAILABILITY AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Psychological Therapy in Practice also offers additional services, such as: consultancy, research, teaching and training, and clinical/professional supervision. Please see our Services page for more details.